We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and help you and your family on the road to recovery.
One Voice is a nonprofit 501c3 organization.
One Voice strives to help increase community awareness of local and state issues that affect children and families:
- Assist community groups to work together to identify and address local issues using relevant information.
- Support local partners in working together to maximize community investments.
- Promote the coordination of existing community services to maximize benefits to families.
- Encourage the provision of local services and programs in a way that respects and supports families.
- Promote opportunities for families to impact decisions that affect them in a positive way.
Recovery is Possible!
Families in crisis due to addiction feel lost!
Our clients are adrift, angry, confused, and frightened.
Our experience tells us that they don’t know where to turn or how to navigate the vast sea of options available.
We put into motion the right resource to address the crisis and put the family and the client on a solid course of recovery.
Our techniques are gentle, respectful, and non-confrontational.
One Voice works on Recovery from addiction from each end of the spectrum…from prevention to aftercare!
Call us today and start your recovery journey!
4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
The vision of ONE VOICE is to empower people and their families to become happy, healthy and whole in both their physical and spiritual lives.
The Mission of ONE VOICE in West Virginia is to educate and activate individuals through the development of community coalitions, to no longer accept or tolerate life-controlling problems.
To enhance their ability to be able to function as a whole person in society by applying spiritually motivated biblical principles to relationships in the family, church, and community through unifying, edifying, and magnifying our people through serving.